2012年4月8日星期日

Good Quality Dress from AUVA

"I am a real-life princess!" These are my first words when I first saw and fitted this dress. When I saw this dress from the wide selection of cheap wedding dresses from Auva's Bridal, I already fell in love with it. It is really striking, but on a minimal tone. It embodies a traditional and classic look with a contemporary twist. What I like most about this dress is it gives emphasis on my curves especially my waist, which gives me a sexier look. After ordering the dress, they informed me the approximate date of my dress and it came on time. It fits perfectly, since they showed me how to measure the body properly. All in all, I was so satisfied with the dress for it brings out the beauty in me. Right now, I am helping my friend find her very own more wedding dress at Auva's Bridal. Thanks.

没有评论:

发表评论